Suzuka: Curse of TimeOnce and Always left off.
We pick up with a celebration of the latest victory against Omeggadon. Before long, Omeggadon's spirit curses his own daughter, Erlea, with a "Living Tattoo", for her treachery. Leaving no information on how to break the curse.
Meanwhile, Gallia erupts into Civil War, and Queen Tabitha/Charlotte, sensing Omeggadon's ghostly hand, calls upon the aide of Tristain, Albion, and Romalia. To make matters worse, a strange connection that nobody understands has been forged between Suzuka and Omeggadon. And to top it all, there may be a traitor in their midst.
But keeping the rebel faction, known as Hispania by its followers, at bay isn't the only reason she calls them, the new Void Mage of Gallia may have been discovered in Gallia's Southeastern Jungle.
What is the nature of the conection between Suzuka and Omeggadon? Who is the new Void User of Gallia? Is Omeggadon really involved in the Gallian Rebellion? Will Suzuka and her friends be able to keep the new Void User out of rebel hands and restore peace? Will the traitor, if there is one, be unmasked? And will Erlea be able to lift her fathers curse?
This third entry to Suzuka's story will hold the answers.
- Chapter 1: The Serpents Curse
- Chapter 2: Road to Gallia and Revolution
- Chapter 3: Ransom and Rescue
- Chapter 4: Gallia and the Void
- Chapter 5: Wild Girl of Gallia
- Chapter 6: Army and Poison
- Chapter 7: Out of Retirement, and the Potion
- Chapter 8: Into Hispania, A Bare Interrogation
- Chapter 9: Rescue from Madrinia
- Chapter 10: A Mental Connection
- Chapter 11: Dangerous Diplomacy (coming soon)
- Chapter 12: War Respite (coming soon)
- Chapter 13: Rekindled Feelings (coming soon)
- Chapter 14: Battle of Beautis (coming soon)
- Chapter 15: The Serpents Lair (coming soon)
- Chapter 16: Tragedy and Mind (coming soon)
- Chapter 17: Final Dual, and A New Beginning (coming soon)